How many arrests or civil misconduct has there been lodged against the Tea Party anywhere in the country!?
I personally haven’t heard of the first yet Hollywood and folks like Soros, Gore, and even Obama in the beginning saying the people of OWS were great Americans representing the majority of the American’s opinions of how our government has been ran and that the people want Socialism, his big CHANGE!!!
SociObama and the rest of the lame “A” Liberals are all a bunch of hallucinating idiots without a brain amongst them all!!!
Contributed by: Dan Sorkin
*UPDATED* #OccupyWallStreet: The Rap Sheet, So Far
***Updated — Today we hit incident 100.
One of the secret weapons the corrupt mainstream media uses in their never-ending quest to Palace Guard for the left is context. For example, when it came to the Tea Party, the MSM was notorious for amplifying a single incident (that was usually a lie) and using it to attempt to smear and define an entire movement. This is what you do when you want to quickly take out a political enemy.
The MSM’s contextual game changes, however, when their desire is to strengthen a movement and give it credibility and room to grow. By dutifully reporting individual incidents but not reporting on the growing scope and size of Occupy Wall Street lawlessness, the MSM is willfully covering up the violence, vandalism, and anti-Semitism that truly does define this movement.
Moreover, by intentionally keeping the pieces of this story scattered, the MSM is allowed to have their cake and eat it too. No one can accuse them of not reporting these incidents, but by choosing not to bring the pieces together, the MSM ensures the least amount of public relations damage is done to the Occupiers.
What I’ve collected below is far from comprehensive but still shows over 75 incidents of sexual assault, violence, vandalism, anti-Semitism, extortion, perversion, and lawlessness.
The MSM could easily tell the story of how this violence-prone movement is becoming an increasing threat to our society. After all, my research below is the result of nothing more than Twitter and Google. Among others, The New York Times, Washington Post, Politico, and the LA Times have willfully chosen not to use the resources at their disposal to give the public an honest look at this growing menace. In their partisan minds, truth doesn’t trump agenda.
A few notes on the list below. Whenever possible, I traced the incident back to the original news source. I was as careful as possible when it came to duplicate postings, though I would guess there are a few in here. There are also less than five examples that don’t involve what I would qualify as outright lawlessness but do help to expose the Occupiers for who and what they really are. Finally, and this is the most important way in which the list is imperfect, I most certainly wasn’t able to document everything. A perfect list would be much more alarming than the one I slapped together in just a few hours.
What is true is that on October 18, pollster Doug Schoen (a Democrat!) discovered that a full 31% of Occupiers were willing to commit violence in pursuit of their agenda, whatever that is. As a response to this startling and frightening admission, the MSM either outright ignored or dismissed it. What you’ll see below proves that at least when it comes to their willingness to break the law, the Occupiers are keeping their word.
The list is in no particular order. Like the Occupiers themselves, it’s unruly, disorganized, messy and not focused solely on the nation’s media centers. The movement is spreading across America and bringing with it their outrageous and appalling behavior.
1. NY: 10/1/2011 — Police Arrest More Than 700 Protesters on Brooklyn Bridge
2. Madison, WI: 10-27-2011 — Madison Occupiers Lose Permit Due to Public Masturbation
3. Phoenix: 10/28/2011 — Flier at Occupy Phoenix Asks, “When Should You Shoot a Cop?”
4. NY: 10/18/2011 — Thieves Preying on Fellow Protesters
7. Cleveland: 10/18/2011 — ‘Occupy Cleveland’ Protester Alleges She Was Raped
9. Seattle: 10/18/2011 — Man Accused of Exposing Self to Children Arrested
10. 10/12/2011 — Iran Supports ‘Occupy Wall Street’
11. Portland: 10/16/2011 – #OccupyPortland Protester Desecrates Memorial To U.S. War Dead
12. Portland: 10/15/2011 — #OccupyPortland Protesters Sing “F*** The USA”
13. Chicago: 10/17/2011 — COMMUNIST LEADER Cheered at Occupy Chicago
15. Boston: 10/14/2011 — Coast Guard member spit on near Occupy Boston tents
16. Boston: 10/11/2011 — Boston Police Arrest Over 100 from Occupy Boston
17. New York: 10/11/2011 — “You Can Have Sex with Animals.”
18. New York: 10/15/2011 — Harassing Police with Accusations of Phony Injuries
19. New York: 10/9/2011 – ‘Occupy Wallstreet’ Protesters Steal from Local Businesses
20. New York: 10/25/2011 — Three Men Threatened to Kill 24-Year-Old Occupy Wall Street Protester for Reporting Rape
21. Baltimore: 10/18/2011 — #OccupyBaltimore Discourages Sexual Assault Victims from Contacting Police
22. Portland: 10/27/2011 — Occupy Portland’s Attempt At Wealth Redistribution Ends In Theft
23. Los Angeles: 10/14/2011 –
24. 10/27/2011 — A Death Threat From an Occupy Wall Street Protester
25. 10/27/2011 – Anti-Semitic Tweet From Occupier or Sympathizer
26. Boston: 10/20/2011 — Occupy Boston Doesn’t Want Police Involved in Rape
27. New York: 10/5/2011:
28. New York: 10/4/2011 —
29. Boston: 10/2011 — Occupiers Block Street
30. New York: 10/2011 — Occupier Tries to Steal Police Officer’s Gun
31. New York: 10/27/2011 — , Get Arrested
32. Oakland: 10/27/2011 — Occupiers Throw Garbage at Police
33. Oakland: 10/19/2011 — Abusive #OccupyOakland Protesters Ban Media from Tent City
34. Eugene, OR: 10/19/2011 — Occupiers Displace Farmers’ Market Threatening Hundreds of Jobs
35. Portland, OR: 10/18/2011 — Capitalist Offering Jobs at Occupy Portland Finds Few Takers
36. NY: 10/20/2011 — #OccupyWallStreet Threatens Businesses, Patrons
37. NY: 10/14/2011 — Violence Breaks Out During #OccupyWallStreet March Toward Stock Exchange
38. NY: 10/14/2011 — Protesters March On Wall Street, Scuffle With Cops
39. Oakland: 10/19/2011 — #OccupyOakland Protesters Threaten Reporter
40. Oakland: 10/26/2011 — Occupiers Scuffle with Police
41. Oakland: 10/24/2011 — Protesters Storm, Vandalize, Shut Down Chase Bank
42. Dayton, OH: 10/22/2011 — Protester: ‘F*ck The Military, F*ck Your Flag, And F*ck The Police’
43. Chicago: 10/14/2011 – Protesters’ Message At #OccupyChicago Rally: ‘Destroy Israel’
44. NY: 10/23/2011 — #OccupyWallStreet Supporter Rants Against Israel, Jews
45. NY: 10/22/2011 — #Occupy Kid: ‘Burn Wall Street, Burn!’
46. NY: 10/21/2011 — New Yorkers Fed Up With Noisy, Defecating Protesters
47. Oakland: 10/21/2011 — Occupy Oakland Evicted After Reports Of Crime And Intimidation
48. Oakland: 10/19/2011 — #OccupyOakland Out of Control: Rats, Graffiti, Vandalism, Sexual Harassment, Public Sex and Urination
49. Chicago: 10/26/2011 – Occupiers Under Investigation by FBI for Links to Terrorism
50. Cleveland: 10/29/2011 — Rape Reported at Occupy Cleveland
51. Dallas: 10/24/2011 — Police Investigating Possible Sexual Assault Of Teen At Occupy Dallas
52. Bloomington, IN: 10/26/2011 — Man Claims Occupy Bloomington Protesters Drugged, Handcuffed Him
53. NY: 10/10/2011 — Sex, Drugs and Hiding from the Law at Wall Street Protests
54. Glasgow: 10/26/2011 — Woman Gang-Raped
55. Boston: 10/23/2011 — Occupy Boston Protesters Arrested For Dealing Heroin – With 6 Year-Old in Tent
56. Portland: 10/16/2011 – Sex Offender Registers Occupy Portland Camp as Address
57. Denver: 10/15/2011 — Occupy Denver Demonstrator Accused of Groping TV Photographer
58. Lawrence, KS: 10/25/2011 — Sexual Assault Reported at Occupy Camp
59. Minneapolis, MN: Bricks, Rocks, ‘Riot Supplies’ Discovered by Police
60. Phoenix, AZ: 10/27/2011 — Neo-Nazis Patrol “Occupy Phoenix” With AR-15′s
61. Chicago: 10/26/2011 — Occupy Chicago Invades City Hall
62. 10/26/2011 — ACORN, Occupy Email Talks About Assault on Banks
63. 10/26/2011 – OccupyWallStreet Strategy for Reports of Violence Against Cops
64. Chicago: 10/26/2011 — Unrepentant Domestic Terrorist Bill Ayers Wows Occupiers
65. Chicago: 10/25/2011 — Ayers Coaches #OccupyChicago, Callsg for School ‘Occupations’
66. 10/26/2011/ — Occupy Protests Have Jewish Leaders Concerned
67. Wash DC: 10/27/2011 – OccupyDC Leftists Provoke Police – Hang Flag on Top of DC Statue
68. Albuquerque, NM: 10/26/2011 — Occupy Squatters Riot With Police
69. San Diego: 10/25/2011 — Flag Used as Chew Toy by Occupier’s Dog
70. Oakland: 10/25/2011 — Occupiers Throw Bottles at Police
71. NY: 10/27/2011 — Occupy Wall Street Protesters: Rush Limbaugh Is Bigger Threat Than Al-Qaeda
73. NY: 10/28/2011 — Fox 5 News Reporter Assaulted at OWS
74. 10/28/2001 — Total Occupy Arrests Made Thus Far: 2750
75. Nashville: 10/28/2011 — 30 Arrests Made at Wall St. Protest
76. NY: 10/20/2011 — Former Marine Tries to Taunt Police into Violence
77. NY: 1023/2011 — Islamist Group Joins with Occupy Wall Street
78. Los Angeles: 10/13/2011 — Roundup of Overt Occupy anti-Semitism
79. NY: 10/12/2011 — There are No Anti-Semites at Occupy Wall Street. Except for This Guy
80. Missoula, MT: 10/20/2011 — Drunk 11-Year-Old At Occupy Missoula, Adult Arrested
81. Oakland: 10/28/2011 — Bounty Out On Police Officer?
82. Manchester, NH: 10/28/2011 – Woman charged with pimping teen recruited at Occupy NH rally
83. San Diego: 10/28/2011 – 40 Occupiers arrested
84. Boston: 10/24/2011 — Occupy Boston Vandalism of Banks
85. Boston: 10/25/2011 – Store Owner Suffers 4 Break Ins Since Occupy Boston Began
86. Portland: 10/28/2011 — Portland Police: Buckets of Excrement Scattered Around #OccupyPortland Camp
87. Seattle: 10/20/2011 — Two Possible Occupiers Charged With Assault
88. Seattle: 10/18/2011 — Armed Felon Arrested at Occupy Seattle
89. Seattle: 10/18/2011 — A Tent Fight and (At Least) One Arrest at Occupy Seattle
90. Seattle: 10/17/2011 — Over 50 Cops Clear Westlake Occupation, Make Eight Arrests
91. Seattle: 10/13/2011 — Cops Arrest Several Occupy Protesters
92. Seattle: 10/13/2011 — Chanting Protesters Surround Police After Officers Arrest Two
93. Denver: 10/29/2011 — Protesters Clash with Police at OWS Denver
94. Austin: 10/13/2011 – Occupy Austin protesters arrested for blocking cleaning Crews
95. Calgary, CN: 10/28/2011 — Occupiers do $40,000 in Property Damage
96. Cincinnati, OH: 10/21/2011 — 23 Arrested, Remains of protests fill two dumpsters
97. Sacramento: 10/19/2011 – 9 arrested in ‘Occupy Sacramento’ protest
98. Sacramento: 10/13/2011 – Four More Occupy Sacramento Demonstrators Arrested
99. Austin, TX: 10/22/2011 – Man Arrested After Knife Incident at Occupy Austin Camp
100. Nashville: 10/29/2011 — Tenn. Protesters Arrested For 2nd Straight Night
Recently, President Obama said that the Occupiers are just like the Tea Party.
That’s a lie.
We need to keep this list updated and comprehensive. Please email whatever I might have missed and any future incidents to jnolte.
ADDED: On top of everything else, imagine the drain all this lawlessness has on law enforcement resources. My list doesn’t even include the collateral damage. Thanks to Occupy Wall Street’s drain on police personnel, shootings increased 154% in New York alone. What is it in Chicago, Seattle, Boston, Oakland, and Cleveland?
Just last week Vice President Joe Biden was all freaked out about the possibility of crime rates increasing if Congress didn’t pass Obama’s Son of Stimulus. Well, that premise was based on a lie, but the same White House trying to sell that bill of bull isn’t at all concerned with the very real increase in crime caused by the Occupiers they encourage.
Please keep the tips coming. Email me at jnolte.
Article taken from Big Government – http://biggovernment.com
URL to article: http://biggovernment.com/jjmnolte/2011/10/28/occupywallstreet-the-rap-sheet-so-far/
We are friends of liberty everywhere…
custodians of our own.